ICAR fights against legislative reforms that would further harm Agunot and Mesuravot Get. In this capacity the coalition is currently dealing with the following issues:
- Fighting against continuous efforts to expand the jurisdiction of the Rabbinical Courts;
- Fighting against attempts to cancel the young child presumption;
- Advocating for changes in the amendment to the law establishing Supporting Units in the Rabbinical Courts;
- Raising the awareness about overt and covert extortion that takes place in the rabbinical courts.
- Advocating for the appointment of rabbinical judges who are aware and attentive to the problems of agunot and mesuravot get.